Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: White body Samantha?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member J9S's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2006
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just now got home from school, and found my mother has won ANOTHER Samantha on ebay. (She JUST got one last night!)

    The one she got last night she bought because she seems to have a lot of the white-body features, although she does have a tan body. She couldn't stand it and bought her.

    Today, she bought one that has the eyelashes I've only ever seen on white body dolls and I must say, I'm not sure if she's tan or white. It was a BIN, so she didn't want to take the time to ask.

    The seller says she's from around 92-93, but I'm not so sure.

    What do you all think?

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If I were to guess, I'd say she has a peach body. Nonetheless, she is gorgeous and is a keeper no matter what the color of her body is.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Melissa*Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would just send the seller an e-mail and ask her (even though the auction is over). This seller is a pretty experienced AG seller/buyer, so I would think that if the doll had a white body, she would have mentioned it. She does have great lashes, though!

  4. #4
    13Pumpkins
    Guest 13Pumpkins's Avatar

    Post

    I actually have seen a doll before that had a tan body and the WB features. Maybe they were transistional dolls??? But she is such a beuaty!
    [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She is beautiful. Congrats to your mom.

  6. #6
    felicitygirl1774
    Guest felicitygirl1774's Avatar

    Post

    That's one special Sam. Congrats to you and your mom!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •